Welcome everyone to a Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.14.0 update video, today I’m here to share the NEWS that Build 6 is due to be the last build for the next big MCPE update. The video explains alot more HIT that LIKE button for more and have a great day byeee!
MINECRAFT POCKET EDITION 0.14.0 UPDATE – BETA BUILD 6 LAST BUILD + RELEASE DATE (MCPE 0.14.0)
- Changing from Creative to Survival doesn’t clear the inventory!
- Added Splash Potion of Weakness (3:00) to the Creative Inventory
- The watermark actually says “Build 6” 🙂
- Fixed a crash with Redstone when playing online
- Fixed a freeze caused by Rapid Pulsar Clocks
- Fixed not being able to pick up items even if there is inventory space
- Redstone Miner’s face doesn’t disappear when you put an helmet on
- Fixed a performance regression during loading
- Items won’t duplicate in two toolbar slots when picked from the Creative Inventory
- Missing faces when a Pressure Plate is placed next to leaves and Grass
- Clients now synchronize properly Item Frame Maps’ green arrows